In this supportive 10-week art-based group you will learn specific skills and strategies that will help you identify, accept and tolerate life challenging circumstances, emotions, and learn about "you". This group will provide you with tools to help you make positive changes in your behavior, to have better relationships and to live a more fulfilled life.
- emotional regulations
- conflict with interpersonal relationships
- Understanding emotions in the here and now
- Understanding and identifying emotional triggers
- Learn how to tolerate difficult emotions
- Gain skills that will help validate yet regulate difficult emotions
- How to communicate emotions and needs in a healthy way
- Identify steps towards having healthier more satisfying relationships
Group will meet on Saturday from 9:00-11:00 am
Beginning on July 24, 2021
Contact Us Today
Ready to get started?